- Ken Sharpe
(03) 8344 6995
My areas of expertise include:
- Experimental design
- Analysis of categorical data (logistic regression, log-linear models)
- General linear models
- Quality control
Examples of consultng work
- Testing for the use of, prohibited, performance-enhancing, drugs in sport.
- Calibration of scales used to assess competency in English among overseas students wishing to study in Australia.
- Estimating the numbers of visitors to national parks.
- Evaluation of factors that might influence the outcome of shoulder surgery.
- Modelling the fatigue strength of cemented materials used in road construction.
Areas of interest:
- Analysis of categorical data
- Discriminant analysis
- Analysis of longitudinal data