Can’t find the statistical course you need, at a date that suits you?
We can provide general and specialist courses tailored to your organisation.
- A comprehensive set of notes
- In depth practical training
- Content can be structured to your specific needs
- Various statistical software packages
- Run at the University or in-house
- Small or large groups
List of Courses/Workshops:
- Analysis of Categorical Data
- Design of Experiments
- Design and Analysis of Surveys
- Linear Models
- Multivariate Analysis
- Producing Excellent Graphics Simply
- Skills in data analytics
- Statistics for Epidemiology
- Statistics for Research Workers using R or SPSS or Minitab
The courses above can be tailored and structured to your specific needs.
If you are interested in such a course, contact the Director, Professor Ian Gordon
Here are some questions to consider:
Do you envisage the training as increasing awareness of statistical methods?
Are there specific skills that are needed?
How many days of training is needed?
Do you need specific examples for your area of expertise?
Do you use a particular software package?
Where would you like the training to be delivered?